The School of Medical Sciences offers courses in Anatomy, Pathology, Physiology, Pharmacology, Neuroscience and Exercise Physiology. These courses can be taken as part of the following programs.
- Undergraduate Medicine Program (3802)
- Bachelor of Science (3970)
- Bachelor of Advanced Science (3972)
- Bachelor of Medical Science (3991)
- Bachelor of Exercise Physiology (3871)
- Bachelor of Optometry/ Science (3952)
- Bachelor of Engineering/Master of Biomedical Engineering (3138)
- Bachelor of Psychological Science (3435)
- Bachelor of Medicinal Chemistry (3992)
For a complete list of the science courses offered in the School of Medical Sciences, please refer to the Science section of this website.
For information regarding applications to the Undergraduate Medicine program, please refer to the UNSW Medicine website.
For information regarding applications to the Undergraduate Science and Medical Science programs, please refer to the Faculty of Science website.
Moodle access during myUNSW outages
If myUNSW is unavailable you can access Moodle independently of myUNSW at any time by following the link http://moodle.telt.unsw.edu.au/