Human Resources » Recruitment
The following procedure must be followed by academic staff wishing to recruit general or research staff:
- Obtain a draft position description from Julie Hatzi (ext 53799).
- Email the position description to Julie for checking and for preparation of the advertisement and HR10 form.
- After the Head of School has approved the advertisement and signed off the documentation, this will be forwarded to the Faculty Office for the Dean’s approval and processing. Please allow one week for this procedure.
- The advertisement is then placed in the publication of choice on the next available date.
- The applications will be delivered to the contact person specified in the position description and HR10 form.
- If you require assistance with interview arrangements, please contact Julie. Once an applicant has been selected, please return all documentation to Julie for processing and forwarding to Human Resources.
Please allow a minimum of three weeks for recruitment paperwork to be processed prior to having a position advertised.