Finance & Travel » Travel Policy

Travel Policies and procedures:

Book travel via the UNSW Travel Program, MyTravel@UNSW 
The TR1 form has been replaced with the Pre Travel Approval accessed via the UNSW Travel Program, MyPortal

Please select Kristie Leavai when you reach the ‘Approvals and Notifications’ section of the Pre Travel Approval
Once you have received the Pre-Trip Travel Summary email form Kristie Leavai you can begin booking the travel

Useful Quick Reference Guides for booking travel
How To Start a Travel Booking
Training Pack Presntation    

Refer to the UNSW Travel Policy and Travel Procedure