Enrolment » New Students
After accepting your offer as a Higher Degree Research Candidate at the School of Medical Sciences, UNSW, you will need to enrol in your relevant courses.
- The School will email you when your enrolment form is ready.
- Complete and sign your enrolment form and return it to the Research Administrator. (Local students can fax or scan the completed form and email the form. International students must submit the completed form in person.)
- The Research Administrator will get your enrolment approved by the Postgraduate Coordinator and return the form to the Graduate Research School.
- The Research Administrator will email you when your enrolment has been completed.
- Login to your student profile at myUNSW to view your statement.
- Pay any fees owed – failure to do this will result in the cancellation of your enrolment.
- Go to the Start section of the Timeline for other information.
Note: Please also refer to the Enrolment Instructions on the Graduate Research School website.