Human Resources » Casual Teaching
There are a limited number of sessional (part-time) teaching opportunities within the School of Medical Sciences for both Science courses and the Medical program. (Note: casual teaching is capped at 300 hours per year.)
If you wish to apply, please complete
2. Include a brief curriculum vitae
3. Attach a current academic statement (generated via myUNSW) and email your documents to SOMSenquiries@unsw.edu.au
File names must follow this format YYYYMMDD_lastname_firstname_application/cv/transcript (Only PDF files will be accepted).
If you are successful in being offered sessional teaching, you will then be required to complete and return these documents:
- HR63 Offer of Employment Form;
- Casual Academic Approval Form; and
- Tax File Number (TFN) Declaration form.
- Brief curriculum vitae
Tax forms are also available at Post Offices, Human Resources (1st Floor, Chancellery Building) or from BSB Office (Room G27, Ground Floor, Biological Sciences Building).
Immunisation information for casual academics working in the Gross Anatomy Lab, Wallace Wurth 101E/W.
- Immunisation Protocol
- Immunisation Questionnaire (HS427)
- Decline Immunisation (HS079)
- ER1 Expense Reimbursement Form